Why work with our Criminal Law team?
We are known for successfully defending serious, high profile crime and complex fraud as well general criminal offences, motoring law and regulatory matters. We act for clients throughout the country in both private and publicly funded cases. We know that every case is different, every client unique, and each successful outcome is a direct result of hard work, skill and determination.
Our experience over the last 40 years in practice has shown us that it takes a great deal of courage to do what we do. It takes courage to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen. Dealing with the law can be lonely and frightening. We believe that understanding is essential, so we invest time in explaining things to you.
We understand that our clients’ liberty, livelihoods and reputations are often at stake, and we pride ourselves on our integrity and ability to draw on our significant experience to give honest, strategic, cost-effective advice. Our highly skilled lawyers share a commitment and dedication to work for you. We thrive in the modern legal system, where diversity and accessibility are championed, and out-dated practices are challenged.
We believe that having your own solicitor at a police station will make a difference to the outcome of the case. We have lawyers ready to provide free advice over the telephone and at the police station at any time, day or night. If you are accused of a crime or have been arrested, charged or are on bail, we can help.
How we can help you?
As well as serious crime including drug offences, serious violent and sexual offences, we have expertise in dealing with;
- Fraud, trading and financial crime
- Proceeds of Crime
- Public order offences
- Health and Safey Offences
- Environmental Crime
- breaches of electoral law
- breaches of alcohol and gaming licences
We also advise and represent those facing conduct and disciplinary action by their professional and regulatory bodies
- the Financial Conduct Authority,
- the Security Industry Authority,
- the RSPCA,
- the Care Quality Commission,
- the Independent Parliamentary Standards Authority
- the Electoral Commission
- Football Association and all other sporting bodies
- the Nursing and Midwifery Council
- the British Medical Association, along with many other regulatory bodies with the power of investigation, prosecution and disciplinary action.
Head of Criminal Department
Accredited Police Station Rep